Monday, January 9, 2012

Jan 9, 2012 Report From Jordon Rands

Elder Scott Knutson


Jordon, Scott & Companion 
Hey Mark, I’m sure you know by now, but we got to see Scott in Guatemala. It was so good to see him. I think he is doing very well. Scott was so vibrant, he really impressed me with his energy and love for the work. its just a matter of time before he has an understanding of how things are supposed to really be and then the work in his area will just take off. He also impressed me with his knowledge of the gospel. We were able to have a short doctrinal/cultural discussion and the few things he shared were all very interesting and inspiring. You have a great son serving in a truly wonderful place, you should have nothing to worry about. I was able to take just a few photos, but i think they turned out very nicely. I love the one of just him, very classic, it is a candit shot of him amidst a thorough argument that Guatemala is the land where the Book of Mormon took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment